L’Arte del Gelato is now delivering via GrubHub: before placing your order, find below an easy and cozy recipe to taste your gelato at home the freshest way!
Everyone loves gelato! Especially during the summer, there is nothing better to end a light lunch, an important dinner or, why not, to add freshness – and sweetness – to any snack. It is easy to turn your gelato into a unique and delicious dessert, just GrubHub it and add our advices and your fantasy!
4 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 puff pastry
1 egg yolk
Your Favorite Gelato!
Start preparing the fruit and Gelato cups by rolling out a roll of fresh pastry up to a thickness of 2 millimeters.
2) Brush with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle 4 teaspoons of brown sugar and one teaspoon of cinnamon.
3) Now roll it up to create a compact cylinder, then place it to rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4) After this time, cut 12 discs of 1.5 cm thick, then stretch them on the work surface until they are 12 cm in diameter.
5) Take 12 smooth pudding molds with a diameter of 4-5 centimeters, butter them and then place 1 disc to cook on each one.
6) Bring the oven to a temperature of 200 ° and cook the cups for 15 minutes. Once cooked, take them out of the oven and put them to cool on a tray.
7) Fill them with gelato and fruit that you have cut into small pieces and seasoned with grated ginger and lemon grass. Enjoy the fruit and gelato cups right away.
See our complete May Flavors online here.
Gelato pints are now available on Grubhub for delivery!